Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:52 PM
leave a comment (0)
Went to my sister's graduation ceremony this afternoon, but before that met cherry and head to the Philips office to hand over some documents to my boss.
Not long after, cherry went off to meet her boyfriend.
Well i made my way to nanyang poly to meet sister's boyfriend and her.
The ceremony offically starts at 5pm and ends about 6.30pm.
It's a inspiring and great one (:
I am so proud of my sister, her hard work is paid off and now she is a staff nurse already (:
But ofcause, it's not an easy path for her too.
Hm, so am awaiting for those photos taken today to be uploaded!
Hopefully by this weekend?
Well, i still have got more to share but well i am dead beat!
So goodnight and stay tune people, i will be back (:


Layout hand-coded by rainymartini. Resources by Photosoma and Geng Hao.
Don't remove/alter my credits, will you?